Dear Welsh Mines Preservation Trust member,
Here at The Silver Mountain Experience/Llywernog Silver-Lead Mining Museum, we are holding our very first Heritage Weekend. We warmly invite you to join us!
Features running throughout the weekend include:
- Unveiling of the Ore Jiggers working for the first time since the mining era and the Buddle & Jigger Waterwheels turning in unison for the first time in decades (with thanks to members of the Welsh Mines Preservation Trust!)
- Mining Memorabilia stand – a chance to see mining-era artefacts, documents and books brought in by local organisations and the community
SHARE your own memorabilia from the times of mining
- Talks & demonstrations
- Miner’s Life guided underground tour and Time Lab show*
- Llywernog’s Mining Museum, now with more exhibits & information than ever before (also with thanks to Robert, Ioan and Hugh!)
- Follow the Miner’s Trail
- Café travels back in time, offering Victorian treats – why not try a Cornish Pasty while you’re here!
* Extra charges apply for guided tours and Time Lab show
Please see our website for more details www.silvermountainexperience.co.uk/heritageweekend/ and do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We very much hope you will be able to make it!